Monday, February 9, 2009

Fictional will

This is the last will and testament for Robert Dylan Chase.

First, to my Mother. I love you more than I ever showed. You took care of me like else could have. Don't be sad for me.

To Josh, you were closer to me than anyone else I knew. You are my brother and I will miss you. You can get the $20 from my wallet if you can find it.

To Amber, you were my the best friend I had a lot of the time. You did so many things for me that I could never repay you. I hope you know I was kidding about everything I said. I love you

To the rest of my friends and family, I loved you till the end. You all did things for me I could never repay. I do not want you to be sad for me. And I do not want any of you dealing with your sadness by doing dumb stuff...just promise me you will try.

My possessions, $2o goes to Joshua Plumlee. Any remaining money I might have goes to my Mother, Linda Chase. Any of my clothes need to go to the nearest gospel mission.

As for my computer and my iPod. I would like them to be buried with me...seriously, what else did you expect.

I love you all,

Dylan Chase

1 comment:

  1. does this mean your going to kill yourself???
    it makes me nervous
    <34756 kenyaa

    ReplyDelete