Thursday, January 8, 2009

my thought process on a plane

I was going to try to write lyrics and I couldn't think of anything cool. So I just started typing my thoughts. Here they are




I’m creatively numb right now.
I’m sitting on a plane 30,000 feet in the air.
My head hurts
I’m listening to Emarosa & Dance Gavin Dance
Jonny Craig is my current obsession.
I have iWork. But I never do any actual work...
I’m only using pages because I can’t post this directly on my blog.
They should have free wi-fi on planes.
They probably do on Virgin...
Sadly I’m not crossing the atlantic.
I’m not really crossing anything.
We haven’t crashed...it’s nice.
They served me water from a can...it was weird.
I still have another hour to go.
My face decided to break out.
I don’t love it.
There is a little girl traveling by herself.
She raises her hand when she wants something.
It’s adorable.
There’s a woman sitting next to me on her iPhone.
I am more attracted to her phone.
Is that sad?
50 minutes to go.
I have set my clocks on my iPod and Mac back to Pacific.
I wish I was landing.
Flying is not my favorite thing in the world.
Airports are though...
Dilemma’s.
I can’t wait to eat at Fujin.
I wonder if we’ll go today or tomorrow.
I don’t really care either way.
I HATE TURBULENCE.
I HATE TURBULENCE EVEN MORE.
I’m not really sure what I hate it more than though?
I HATE TURBULENCE MAYBE MORE THAN ANYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment